The best way for the economy to continue to recover, for business to flourish, for concerts and theatres to continue, for generations of families to gather, and for children to go on playing freely with other children, is for everyone to get the vaccine. Please get vaccinated. It is America’s Best Shot. Thank you from Cumulus Media.
Find out how you can get vaccinated for free in Rhode Island by clicking HERE.
Real Time Vaccination Data:
Note: People who have any of the medical conditions below are more likely to be hospitalized if they get COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccine supply to Rhode Island is still limited, so this is only the first group of people who will be prioritized for vaccination. This list does not replace CDC’s inclusive list of underlying medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from COVID-19. As we get more vaccine, more medical conditions will be added to the list.
• Type 1 (people who use insulin)
• Type 2 (people who do not use insulin)
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• Cystic Fibrosis
• People with significant decreased lung function
• People with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
• Congestive heart failure
• Coronary artery disease
• People with enlarged hearts (cardiomyopathies)
• People with other significant heart conditions
• People with Down Syndrome
• People on dialysis
• Significant chronic kidney disease
Weakened immune system
• People who get chemotherapy or radiation
• People who have had a transplant or are waiting for a transplant
• Sickle cell disease
• People who have a disease that weakens the immune system
• People who take medicine that weakens the immune system